We pride ourselves on offering affordable premium jewellery. All Coco Mango designs have been lovingly hand crafted using the finest precious metals, gemstones and freshwater pearls. Special care is required to ensure it's longevity, follow these simple care tips below to keep your jewellery looking it's best for years to come.
Recommended General Care guidelines:
- To help protect the durability and high-quality of your jewellery, remove your jewellery when you wash your hands, shower, bathe or engage in heavy exercise, particularly when swimming in the sea or a chlorinated swimming pool.
- Avoid spraying perfume, applying creams or any other liquids directly onto your jewellery as this will cause your jewellery to tarnish.
- Keep your jewellery away from extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when using bleach, cleaning products and other chemicals.
- We highly recommend that you store your jewellery in the original Coco Mango packaging provided or another suitably lined box or soft pouch.
- Ideally store your pieces of jewellery separately, so that they don't rub together or become tangled.
- Wipe gently with the microfibre cloth included in each purchase.
- If your jewellery needs more cleaning you may clean it with a little warm, mild soapy water ( we recommend a standard dish detergent) and a very soft toothbrush. Please be extra gentle when cleaning 18k gold plated and vermeil jewellery as the plating is not as durable as gold filled pieces.
- Always dry with a soft cloth before storing. Do not use tissue paper or paper towels as they can cause scratching.
- After every wear, wipe your pearls with a soft cloth this will help prevent any buildup of oils or other substances that may have come in contact with your jewellery throughout the day.
- If your pearls are visibly stained, you can mix a solution of lukewarm water and mild soap, dip a soft cleaning cloth in it and wipe the pearls. Do NOT submerge a pearl necklace in water, as it will weaken the silk thread.
- The best way to clean your gemstones is in a bowl of mild soapy water. Using an old soft toothbrush, scrub gently behind the stone where dust and soap can collect. Then just rinse and pat dry with a soft cloth.
- If you have any questions regarding the care of your jewellery please contact us and we would be more than happy to help.
Our return policy is valid for up to 30 days after purchase of goods. We offer store credits & exchanges for the value of your purchase. Unfortunately we do not offer cash returns.
If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a store credit or exchange.
For all refunds and exchanges we do require a receipt or proof of purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Due to hygienic purposes we do not refund or exchange any Coco Mango Jewellery earrings.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact us to arrange a return.
Coco Mango Jewellery offers a 12-month warranty on all jewellery from date of your purchase, and provides a replacement service should your product deem to be defective or faulty, requiring a specialist's skills.
We only replace items if they are defective or faulty and we do require proof of purchase.
Our product warranty does not cover the ability to replace, exchange or refund a product due to normal wear, and lack of care to our recommended product guidelines.